Tomorrow is our beach day and the Year One children will be leaving after recess to start their day. The schedule will go as follows:
8.50-9.40: School assembly
9.40-10.00: The children will leave for the Boat Ramp
10.00-10.15: Morning tea at the Boat ramp
10.20 - 11.50: Rotations of sand play, rock pool exploration, water play (Supervised by Smith's Beach Surf Life Saving) and playground.
11.50 - 12.05: Children return back to OLC for lunch
12.05-3.05: School activities
Your child will need to bring to school:
- Their Recess an water bottle in a PLASTIC BAG with their name on it
- Their school bag with only their lunch in it when they return from the beach
- Thongs to wear on their feet (they can wear these for the entire day)
- Change of clean undies to get changed into after.
- A wide brimmed hat or their school hat
- Come to school with sunscreen on (we will have some available for application duirng the day)
- Wear a rashie or collared t-shirt which must be worn in the water
If you have any questions about the beach day, please email me.