Monday, October 16, 2017

Welcome Miss Bolton!

Dear Parents and Care Givers,

Over the next four weeks I will be helping out in the year 1R classroom as well as teaching lessons. This is part of my 2nd year Bachelor of Education degree which I am completing at Edith Cowan University in Bunbury. I will be working with the students in small groups and whole class activities. To help you get to know me better I have written a little bit about myself.

I was born in Zimbabwe and have always loved animals. Many of my earliest memories are with some of Africa's most amazing animals. Since a young age I have always wanted to be a teacher as I have always loved school and had positive relationships with my teachers. Later when I moved to Australia I developed my passion for the outdoors and adventure. I have scuba dived on the SWAN wreck, sailed Shark Bay and climbed to the top of the highest treetop lookout in the world. Just to name a few of my amazing adventures. I love animals. I have two dogs, Dexter and Duke. Sebastian is my ginger cat who loves to help me prepare for lessons.

I am looking forward to getting to know both you and the students. If you have any questions regarding our role in the classroom over this period, please don’t hesitate to speak to me.

Miss Amy Bolton



No comments:

Post a Comment